Second birthday party in Chennai and Pune

You may also like...

7 Responses

1. Radhika says:

Happy Birthday to Akshara… she looks damn cute in all the pics!
    she’s living upto the expectation with the cast too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

2. Kevin says:

Hey guys…I am an event planner and own a company at Pune. If you guys need any help organising ur kid’s b’day party and seeing that much awaited smile on ur kid’s innocent face…we are there to help u. We even help in planing themes or simply create ideas for parties. We take up parties at Pune, Ahmednagar, Surat and can help you out even if you are at some place far away. Working to create smiles! God bless!!!

3. Lalitha says:

Hi,

I like the cake with the teletubbies theme you did for ur daughter. My son turns two next week and this is his fav cartoon too. Could you please tell me which Cake Point you got this done? Pls specify area and phone no. if you have got it. What flavour did you order and how was the taste & quality? What size is it?

Thanks & Regards
    Lalitha

4. Rajaram S says:

Lalitha, this was done at the KK Nagar one (landmark is Pondicherry house). Dont have the phone number. it was good. I think that the flavour we ordered was Butterscotch.
    You can give any colour photo printout and they can put iton the cake. Though the ones they have (hundreds of photos) come out in better quality.

5. Ezhil says:

Hi Rajaram,

U have done this site very interesting abt Akshara. Ur baby Akshara is very cute.
    Its the same what I had in my mind for my baby. Her name is also Akshara.
    She is goin to be 1 next month. I was searching for theme cakes in chennai and came across ur site.

Lovely one!!!!!!!

Regards,
    Ezhil Saravanan

6. Megha says:

Hi,
    Like your planning.
    My daughter’s birthday is coming next month. I was wondering in which party hall in magarpatta you celebrated your birthday. I stay close to magarpatta, so it would help me out in my planning.
    Thanks.

7. Rajaram S says:

Megha, we did it in the Cosmos Hall.